Electronic Music Technology
It has never been a better time to indulge in the digital world of music. Luis brings with him six years of teaching experience and over 20 years of practical musicianship. With a dozen albums recorded and produced along with several digital releases, Luis F brings his influence to the electronic side of production.
- 15 min: bongos and percussive instruments. Exploring the history and evolution of the drum in it's natural state.
- 15 min: exploring drum machines. Creating a pattern which will be duplicated on the drum machine.
- 15 min: demonstrate the turntable and a Moog synthesizer and it's historical evolution.
- 15 min: focus on the Ilive vocal processor. Learn how to use manipulate the voice through the machine.
- *An in depth demonstration of recording audio into a sound card and played back through GarageBand software using an iPad.